Monday 6 July 2009

Jacket potatoes

Just how many JPs do you think I will end up eating by the end of this month? Hundreds I reckon! The great thing about slimming world green days is that carbs such as potatoes and rice are allowed in unlimited amounts...well, you can't have regular chips but there is a way of cooking them with fry light that makes them taste almost as good. It seem sreally naughty to be eating so many carbs but I think it's working...

...on Wednesday we will find out. I'm going to be weighing in every Wednesday as it was a Wednesday the challenge started on. In addition, I will weigh in on he 1st if each month in order to find out what my monthy loss is. Between the 1st July and the 1st November there are 17 weeks and a few days; if we say that there are 17 weeks in which I need to lose 56 lbs then the average is 3.294 lbs per week.

Fingers crossed for Wednesday.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger