Wednesday 1 July 2009

And so it begins...Day 1 (with stats)

It has begun...the clock is now counting down :)

Just before I list my stats I want to welcome gypsygirl from minimins.com to the challenge...good luck to you, I know you can do it!

Stats:

Weight: 15 stones 7 lbs *eek*
At hips: 41 inches
At belly button: 43 inches
Chest: 42.5 inches
Thigh 22.5 inches

As you can see I have measured at both my belly button and roughly where my jeans/trousers come up to, rather than have a generic 'waist' measurement.

Pics:

I will add these up later today - I am having difficulty uploading them right now.

Diet:

I had intended on low-carbing for the first month but I have changed my mind. Instead I am going to break myself following a slimming world plan for the next month; this is largely because when it is so hot I am not always fond of eating meat (not that I'm overly fond of meat anyway.) I appreciate that low-carbing can be done without meat but I reckon that if I tried that then I might fail - I think I'll save low carbing efforts for later down the line for when I need a boost. The slimming world green plan will allow me to eat lots of jacket potatoes which are an absolute dream with salad on lovely summer days.

Good luck everyone!

2 comments:

  1. i love jacket potatoes :P... nice choice.. oh and my first vid is online on youtube .. if you have a youtube account will you subscribe =]

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger