Monday 27 July 2009

grrrrrrrr

I'm having one of those days. You know the ones I am on about, where you feel that you will never lose weight. I know deep down that it all takes time and that everything is possible, but it doesn't stop you getting annoyed from time to time.

It's probably just that I feel a little run down (I've got a sore throat) and I'm sure that tomorrow my enthusiasm will return. Perhaps I need to think of a new focus, like deciding what diet I am going to follow for month 2.

Any suggestions?

James

2 comments:

  1. Tomorrow is a new day! I know what you mean, very hard to keep motivated, try a weight loss support group?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya,

    Yeah, I night try that in months 3 and 4. I do go on minimins.com for support, that is definitely helping.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger